How a Merchant Cash Advance Works
BankCard Funding is a method of obtaining capital quickly for your business based on your monthly credit card sales.
Here's how merchant financing works:
- BankCard Funding will give a busines cash advance up to one full month of your average credit card receivables, by purchasing a percentage of your future credit sale.
- There are no personal guarantees and there is no set time frame on the payback of the advance.
The cash advance may be used for:
- Additional working capital
- Opening new locations
- Renovation or remolding of your business
- Purchasing new equipment
- Advertising and marketing programs
- Additional inventory purchases
- Funding payroll
- Cash flow needs for established seasonal businesses
Advantages of using a BankCard Funding Merchant Cash Advance
- No fixed payments
- Fast turnaround time
- High approval rate
- No collateral required
- No financial statements or tax returns
- Ongoing source of capital that is renewable as the advance is paid down
- Growth capital for your business
- Unlike a business loan, there are no cumbersome or costly paperwork for application
BankCard Funding is a direct funding company.
No brokers...no middleman...no fees...no kidding!